Skip to main content

The Czech Erasmus Corner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Czech Experience

Hi everyone, I have just finished my Erasmus trip in the Czech Republic and I am really happy with what I have done. Both hosting and being hosted is a beautiful thing. I found myself in a very welcoming and prepared family. I also found some super friends with whom I shared a thousand memories that will always remain within me. The flower garden, Zlìn, Kromeritz chateau... are fantastic places that I will never forget. My favorite stop was the Velehrad church and the Modrá Archaeological Heritage Village There is an archaeological museum here, which shows what life was like in the Great Moravian State. From the Czech Republic I will certainly miss my host family and all my friends, even the long green meadows will remain in my heart, I will console myself with my beautiful sea in Sicily. I thank everyone, professors and organizers, who made this wonderful experience possible. Mattia, Italy

What amazed us the most in the Czech Republic

  Nikolay, Bulgaria           To begin with, Kromeriz amazed me with its beauty. The architecture was incredible, you don’t see that beautiful buildings every day, it just took my breath away. The flower garden, oh it was amazing as well. I couldn’t believe how there is such an amazing garden with so much plants and how they take care of every centimeter of that garden. Then the story of the factory of Rudolf Jelinek. It was incredible. But mostly I was awestruck of the people. The Czechs are people with big hearts. You can talk with them about everything, they are cool and hospitable. They are so calm with sense of humor and you can always have fun with them. As a whole, I liked everything in Czech, I can’t say that I didn’t like something, everything was brilliant. I was really amazed of that country.   Simona, Bulgaria I was really impressed by the flower garden . I have never been to such a place and it was really beautiful for me there . The fountain was made very beautif

The Press release of the program in Greece

We are pleased to announce that the General Lyceum of Melesses is participating in the European programme ERASMUS+ ΚΑ 229 School Exchange Partnerships (2019-2021) for the next two years. The programme Erasmus+ KA229, entitled “Exploring and Enjoying t he Natural and Cultural Heritage” , is a partnership of 5 European countries, co-ordinated by the Czech school Gymnazium Kromeriz and supported by partner schools in Hungary (Tamasi Beri Balogh Adam Katolikus Gimnazium, Kollegium, AltalanosIskola es Ovoda) , Bulgaria (Vasil Levski Comprehensive School) , Italy (Istituto Istruzione Superiore Liceo Medi) , and the General Lyceum of Melesses in Greece. The programme aims to cultivate a sense of respect to the natural and cultural heritage among participating students, teachers and the local community. Awareness is raised through group work, hands-on activities and visits to areas of unique natural and cultural interest. New Technologies will be used extensively in the e